Robust ThemeDec 09, 2019 2020-04-08 7:40
Meet Sherice and her team!
Sherice Kral is a Certified John Maxwell Leadership coach, international keynote speaker, and trainer. She started her leadership career in 2008 with the U.S. Army and quickly rose through the ranks. In 2010, Sherice began her leadership coaching company with the mentorship from two of Inc. Magazine's Top 50 Leadership Experts in the World.
She worked with multiple Fortune 500 Companies, Military units, and corporate CEO's. In 2014, Sherice got certified through the John Maxwell Team which sky-rocketed her company. Since then, she has taken up weekly mentorship with John C. Maxwell personally and continues to grow and develop her coaching methods.
Sherice is an executive board member on the coach's club within the ACA, and a City Ambassador with the Bunker Labs Veteran Business Organization.
Who Sherice Works With:
- Individual Leaders Looking To Make A Difference In The World.
- Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs.
- Military units & Veteran Organizations.
Five Step Leadership
Previously known as Raeda University, Sherice's company aims to bring unconventional leadership to the world. Instead of focusing on old positionary executive methods, Five Step offers influential leadership and people skills.
Working with Sherice to accomplish every goal, the team consists of incredibly talented and skillful people!
- Kathy Miller, Senior Secretary and Editor
- Chelsey Rose, Virtual Assistant, Content Creator
- John Branson, Customer Service and Negotiation Specialist
- Dave Sharp, Content Creator and IT Manager
- We also employ several independent members during temporary periods throughout the year.
- Kio & Ozzie: Honorary Mascots